- A Fabric Tape Measure
- Ten to twenty minutes.
It would help if
- You had assistance from a friend when measuring (although the majority of the measurements can easily be self-taken, we have found the process to be faster if you have someone readily available to assist you. In addition, if you would rather use a local tailor or seamstress, we will refund the measuring cost up to $25 in the form of an in store coupon).
- You wore a good fitting dress-shirt and slacks. If you do not have these items, any form-fitting clothing will suffice (to include a t-shirt and boxers). No jeans and empty your pockets!
- When taking measurements the tape should be held flat against the body; it should be held snug enough so not droop, but never so tight as to feel restrictive.
- All measurements should be taken to the nearest quarter (.25) inch.
- Do not add wiggle room to your measurements. We will adjust the fit based off of your selected preferences and build. All measurements are “skin measurements”.