Alterations & Replacements
Alterations & Replacements Policy
Pockets Of Paris believes in a customer-first approach. Your satisfaction is our top priority. If you are not satisfied with Pockets Of Paris products due to reasons like fit, quality, fabric issue, etc, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 15 days of delivery of your order. Complaints made after this period will not be entertained. We will evaluate the issue on a case by case basis and do our best to help resolve your issue.
Our tailors add specific allowances to garments made from body measurements to allow for comfort and normal movement expected with a suit. For example, if your midsection measurement is 41”, the garment measurement of the jacket midsection will be cut marginally larger than 41”, the amount depending on the cut you choose.
We highly suggest providing clothing measurements like pants (ex 34/30) & jackets (ex. 44L), to ensure accuracy in your order.
Please note that we cannot offer returns as every Pockets Of Paris suit is custom made according to your measurements to fit your needs - no one else’s. However, every Pockets Of Paris purchase is backed by our Perfect Fit Promise: an up to $50 adjustment credit that comes with every suit we sell. The terms of the adjustment credit are:
1. The adjustment credit is valid for up to 30 days from delivery date. Any adjustment credit requests received more than 30 days past delivery date will not be honored.
2. The adjustment credit is valid for alterations exclusively on the suit purchased, and the credit does not apply to general suit care, such as having the suit pressed or dry cleaned.
3. To receive the adjustment credit, you must email an itemized receipt to email@example.com within 30 days of delivery date, and you must send a full length photo of you in your new suit (post alteration) as well.
Once we receive your email request and validate the receipt, the adjustment cost (up to $50) will be processed and a credit in that amount will be automatically applied to your original method of payment. Depending on your payment provider, the refund may take 3-10 business days to show in your account.
The general guidelines for issues that cannot be resolved through the Perfect Fit Promise are:
Pockets Of Paris Error: If we were not able to follow the measurements you provided, we will remake your order, under the following conditions:
- If any part of your suit is too small, and the garment measurement was not made correctly based on the measurements you provided, the garment is eligible for free replacement only if it cannot be altered by a local tailor.
- We require photos sent to firstname.lastname@example.org showing that the garment measurements are smaller than the measurements you provided. Take note of the proper way of measurements as specified in our self measurement guides.
- If any part of your suit is too large, please take it to a local tailor to be altered. Alterations are covered under our Perfect Fit Guarantee up to $50 per suit.
- Issues that can be corrected by a local tailor are not eligible for replacement by Pockets Of Paris, but we will cover the cost for these alterations (up to $50 per suit). Do not send your garment back to our returns center in this case.
Incorrectly Provided Measurements: If you submitted incorrect measurements or chose the wrong style, we will remake your suit at your full expense. For example, if part of your suit is too small, but the garment measurement was made correctly within our acceptable threshold based on the measurements you provided, the garment is not eligible for free replacement. However, in this case (and any case) you are still eligible for the $50 alteration credit we provide with each suit.
Package Damage: If the package has been damaged during shipment, we will request for a photograph of it. We will replace the order as long as it has not been tampered with (washed, cleaned, etc) and reported within 1 week upon receipt of the item. Damaged items must be sent back to our returns center in order for your replacement to be shipped out.
Delayed Shipment: If you did not receive your suit in time for a specific event you needed it for, you are eligible for a full refund only if the suit was not delivered within 35 days of your order date. We highly recommend letting us know if you need a suit for a specific event - while we generally deliver orders within three weeks, occasionally delays with customs, high order volumes or fabric shortages cause delays.
Returns, replacements & refunds are at the sole discretion of Pockets Of Paris.
- Pockets Of Paris has the right to deny reimbursement for an item that is believed to be previously worn or damaged.
- Pockets Of Paris will not accept items that have been altered or adjusted in any way.
- Any items returned to Pockets Of Paris that do not meet the aforementioned requirements will be sent back to the client without reimbursement.
DISCLAIMER: The suit fabric color and style may differ slightly from the pictures on the store. This can be due to a number of factors, including lighting during our product photo shoots. While we believe every suit received will mirror what is shown in the pictures, a very slight difference in color does not make the suit eligible for replacement.
When returns or replacements are required, you will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
You should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We can’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item if there is no tracking number.
These policies are updated frequently to provide better information and a better experience for our customers. It is the customer’s responsibility to regularly visit this page.
We reserve the right to modify this policy at any time. Updated May 2019.